Kîciyimitowin: Long Scarf
Kîciyimitowin is the Michif word for honour. When this scarf is worn, it is to honour all our Veterans; the men and women of the past and today who have selflesslygiven of themselves.
This elegant scarf shows a print of traditional beadwork of poppies, forget-me-nots and dragonflies gracefully wrapping around the Métis infinity symbol.
- 16" x 72"
- Poly Chiffon is 100% polyester
- machine wash cold water with a phosphate free detergent.
- machine dry on medium heat.
- iron on synthetic setting.
- may shrink after the first wash.