Wild Rose Blue Sky Dress
Wild Roses and tiny white petaled flowers cascade "sash-like" from the left shoulder to the right side hem. This a-line dress can be paired with the fringed wrap for a romantic and elegant look for a summer wedding. Worn by itself, the dress is sporty and fun and just right for a summer barbecue or day to day wear.
Style Tip: The Wild Rose Blue Sky Dress is an hour glass cut and may not suit all body types. If your body type is not hour glass, an alternative suggestion is to pair the Wild Rose Blue Sky Skirt and Tank Top.
- 72% ecopoly/28%spandex manufactured in Canada
- Flare bottom skirt that starts at the waist
- Print will not fade after washing or wear.
- Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable
- Made with EcoPoly, a production process that uses a third less energy and water than typical polyester production processes.
- Machine wash cold. Tumble dry on regular or hang to dry.
- Fabric is naturally quickdry so you won't have to wait long before wearing again!
*Fringed wrap and headband are not included. Please order separately.
**Please check size chart carefully. Art to Wear garments are made to order. They cannot be returned or exchanged. If your measurements are between sizes (or close), order up one size. The nature of made to order clothing means that the garment is made just for you, in the size you ordered. I am unable to offer refunds or exchanges, for any reason.