Strawberries at the Crossing draped wrap
Strawberries at the Crossing shows women's heart berries and flowers gracefully wrapped around a Métis infinity vine. Four helpers tend to the plants; dragonfly, bumble bee, grandmother spider and a tiny ladybug. The beadwork is printed on a poly chiffon fabric that flows with beautiful movement. How will you wear it; loose and open, tied in front, or tied up behind your neck for a blouse look?
A note on Appreciation vs. Appropriation. Is it appropriate to wear Métis artwork if you are not Métis? Yes! Provided the work has been created by a Métis person (rather than appropriated for the sake of consumerism), it is absolutely okay. It shows an appreciation for the work, as well as support for the Artist. Supporting Indigenous Artists is one of many ways to be a good ally
- Lightweight woven chiffon fabric in 100% polyester
- Vibrant print will never fade with wear or washing
- Printed and Sewn by hand in Canada
- Dry clean or handwash in cold water
- Available in small/medium and large/extra large